There are many Christmas light installation companies BUT not all are created equal!
With all the people looking for extra work this holiday season, how do you choose the Christmas light installation company that’s right for you? To protect yourself, be sure you do your homework and ask the installers the questions below. Doing so can help alleviate headaches this holiday season.
As the saying goes, you “get what you pay for”. Companies that offer “cheap Christmas light installation” often don’t warranty their work or don’t use the industrial grade lighting materials. This can leave you with burned out bulbs, shoddy installation, and an overall negative experience.
Here are some tips to help you find the right Christmas light installation company:
1. ARE THEY INSURED? VERY Important. You don’t want to be liable for anything if someone gets hurt.
2. HOW LONG HAVE THEY INSTALLED LIGHTS? Ask about their experience, what kinds of jobs they have done in the past. If you’re looking for creative ideas, an experienced contractor will have the answers to your questions without hesitation.
3. DO THEY HAVE PICTURES OF THEIR WORK? You take pride in your home or business and want to ensure the company you decide on takes pride in their work as well – so make sure the lighting installation company has pictures of previous jobs so you can set clear expectations.
4. DO THEY HAVE REFERENCES? Experienced lighting contractors should have a list of personal references that can vouch for their service – know what you’re getting into before agreeing to a contract.
5. WHAT KIND OF GUARANTEE IS OFFERED? If the lights go out, will they return to fix it in a timely manner? Will they be back in January to take the lights down? Make sure you have a good understanding what kind of service level they offer in the event the lights start to malfunction and when you can expect them to remove the lights.
As professional christmas light installers, we want to create an environment in which to bring smiles to you and your loved one’s faces. We know how the holidays can bring joy as well as stress. We strive to focus on how we can assist in removing the stress and creating more joy through lighting & decorating your home or business as beautiful as it can be. As your professional light installation company, we focus on client satisfaction.
Here are We Hang Christmas Light’s answers to these questions:
1. ARE THEY INSURED? Yes of course.
2. HOW LONG HAVE THEY INSTALLED LIGHTS? We have been installing Christmas light throughout the US for over 17 years.
3. DO THEY HAVE PICTURES OF THEIR WORK? Yes, we have a photo gallery you can browse and get ideas.
4. DO THEY HAVE REFERENCES? We can provide you with references upon request.
5. WHAT KIND OF GUARANTEE IS OFFERED? If the lights go out, we will come back and fix the problem for you and we will be back in January to take them down.
Let us help you maximize your Christmas budget this year while creating a winter wonderland for people to enjoy.
Get a Free quote from our professional Christmas light installation company today!
When you schedule your estimate, we’ll come to your site and give you a free, no obligation estimate and design consultation.