THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION COMPANY
During the busiest time of the year most people can barely find time to sleep, let alone put up their Christmas lights. We all want to decorate our homes and contribute to the holiday cheer, but sometimes it’s more of a chore than a joy. Why not hire a professional Christmas light installation company to take care of it for you? But don’t just hire anyone. As with any home improvement, you want to make sure that the company you choose is reliable and trustworthy.
Here is what to look for in a Christmas light installation company:
1. ALWAYS make sure you’re getting a free quote. Some Christmas light installation companies will offer you a free quote but will only give you a price and a brief description. Make sure they give you a detailed description with drawings of what you’re going to get.
2. Make sure the Christmas light installation company will come out and fix your lights if you should have any problems throughout the season. Sure they put up your lights but what happens when something goes wrong? Make sure you can count on them servicing your lights so they stay lit all season long.
3. References can be very telling. A photo gallery of their work can be even better! It’s always a good idea to see what other people have to say about the Christmas light installation company and seeing the work they can do is just as important.
4. Will the installers remove the Christmas lights before New Years? Some companies won’t come back and take your lights off until the end of January. Make sure they are going to get the job done in a timely manner.
5. How long has the company been in business? The longer the better. A company that has been in business for a long time has a lot of experience so you’ll be in good hands.
6. Is the company insured? VERY Important. You don’t want to be liable for anything if someone gets hurt.
Let our Christmas light installation company answer these questions for you:
1. YES We Hang Christmas Lights ALWAYS provides a free quote.
2. YES We will fix your lights if you have any problems.
3. Yes We have references and a photo gallery.
“Thanks so much…you did a wonderful job”
-D Bell….Southern California
“Just wanted to let you know your team did an amazing job with our home. Every year you just keep getting better! We have really enjoyed our lights and look forward to next year!”
-C Canepa….Houston, Texas
“Thank you WeHangChristmasLights.com! We appreciate the great service that you give us year after year.”
-M Robertson…..Denver, Colorado
“Once again I must thank you for the wonderful Christmas Lights that you have installed for us. They truly give our La Jolla store the spirit of the season. It is always such a pleasure working with you and your team.
-K Warriner…..Saks 5th Ave
4. YES We will take down your lights before New Years.
5. We have been in business since 1997.
6. Yes We are insured.
We Hang Christmas Lights was started in 1997 and is comprised of christmas light installers nationwide that specialize in Christmas light installations and just about anything you can imagine related to Christmas lights. We are always happy to give you a free, no obligation bid.
ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE BELOW TO FIND A CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION COMPANY IN YOUR AREA:
Don’t stress over making your event or home look incredible!