You know how much we love Christmas lights. Christmas lights are one of the very best things about the holidays, but you don’t have to take them down once the festivities are over. On our search for another DIY with Christmas lights we found this amazing tutorial for a sparkling starry night canvas. This starry night canvas decorative piece is super adorable and perfect for any room.
STARRY NIGHT CANVAS MATERIALS:
An art canvas, black paint, tape, nail, inspiration picture, white sharpie, and lights.
STARRY NIGHT CANVAS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Start by using the black paint to paint your canvas
- Print out your inspiration image and freehand draw a night sky. Define the constellations with thicker lines.
- Fill in the empty spaces with smaller dots for a starry night look.
- Poke a small hole, using a nail, through the main points of each constellation.
- Push the lights through the hole and make sure you tape the bottom of the lights to the canvas.