As a business owner, if you are not currently decorating your business from top to bottom for Christmas, you are missing out on a tremendous amount of sales. When customers begin shopping at Christmas time, they always look for the most well lit and decorated stores to visit. The lights on the front of a building say that a business is willing to put in the extra effort to attract customers. As people, we are drawn to light and bright colors. Christmas lights have proven to lighten the mood and generate more sales. With that being said many business owners have their employees decorate for them. Here is why you shouldn't let your employees hang your Christmas lights.
• It’s often more troublesome than expected. Whether they underestimate the number of lights needed, forget extension cords, or improperly install the lights, a lot can go wrong.
• Design - Professionals will ensure that the lighting setup for your home will look attractive and be the right fit for your property.
• Safety - Heights? In the cold and snowy weather? Eh. No one wants to start their holiday season in the emergency room. Safety is a priority for lighting professionals. They know how to install various types of holiday lights correctly and securely so they don’t fall off or cause a safety hazard. They also wear safety equipment, like harnesses, helmets, and gloves.
• Top-Quality - Lighting professionals utilize professional-grade equipment and accessories that homeowners can’t access.
• Maintenance - When bulbs go out or an unexpected storm ruffles your decor, give our professional holiday lighting company a call and they will come fix it. We will make sure your holiday lights stay looking perfect all through the season.
• THE BIGGEST REASON NOT TO HAVE YOUR EMPLOYEES HANG YOUR CHRISTMAS LIGHTS is Workers' Compensation. Workers' compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee's right to sue their employer for the tort of negligence. Need we say more?
We Hang Christmas Lights was started in 1997 and is comprised of christmas light installers nationwide that specialize in Christmas light installations and just about anything you can imagine related to Christmas lights. We are always happy to give you a free, no obligation bid.
ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE BELOW TO FIND A CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLER IN YOUR AREA: