There’s no way this project won’t get you in the holiday spirit. These DIY spray paint Christmas lights might just be the easiest DIY I’ve done.
- I just unscrewed all of the light bulbs and set them aside.
- I then tore paper towels into 2×2 inch squares and stuffed one in each socket to protect from the spray paint.
- Then I took the wire out to my backyard and hung it from a nail and set to work spray painting!
- The paint dried incredibly fast on the wire and I was done in about 10 minutes.
- I screwed all of the lights back in and was done.